online

Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2012

Blackberry Pie Chart

Recent primary distributions of my work time, past few weeks:


Most of my time is for something very special and (sorta) secret for Serious Sam Double D 
  • Game art 50%
  • Promo art 20%
  • Administration 10%
We also have two other programmers working on that, but this chart is just for my time. 
A quick readjust for the whole company is more like 50% code, 30% art, 20% everything else (I'd redo the graphic for it, but it was a pain! Probably next time.)

I'm also still doing a little clean up with Shoot 1UP Windows Phone 7
  • Final bug fixes 5%
  • Promo design 5%

Pie itself was mostly blackberry, with some blueberry. Filling was good, but the crust was a little heavy. Guess I'll try using less flour next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét